Blob the Game

Go down

Blob the Game

Post  Hellfires on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm

BLOB

Experience the fun and adventure in this super duper awesome cool game!






Play!

Have Fun!
HellFires
avatar
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://hellfiresproduction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  djk164 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 am

i have already played it. it is a fun game. to bad i already rated it a 5/5. i should of rated it more! Sad

djk164
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  Hellfires on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 pm

djk164 wrote:to bad i already rated it a 5/5. i should of rated it more! Sad

how can you even rate more Very Happy
avatar
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://hellfiresproduction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  Goku Kid on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Hellfires wrote:
djk164 wrote:to bad i already rated it a 5/5. i should of rated it more! Sad

how can you even rate more Very Happy

Double accounts lol!
avatar
Goku Kid
Level 1
Level 1

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 21
Location : London, United Kingdom

View user profile http://gokukid.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  djk164 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Goku Kid wrote:
Hellfires wrote:
djk164 wrote:to bad i already rated it a 5/5. i should of rated it more! Sad

how can you even rate more Very Happy

Double accounts lol!

um...... I'm no double account. If you look at yoyogames, and search djk164, you'll see that i have lots of games, friends, etc. and then if u search Hellfires, you'll find that his is very different. :\

djk164
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really cool platform!

Post  ARTHAN on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I still remember when I first played Blob 1. It was really funny, but it had some glitches. However, Hellfires has greatly improved it and I hope my advices were useful to him. Anyway, I voted this game 5/5 because I was trully impressed by the skill of such a new game developer. Hellfires, congratulations!!!
avatar
ARTHAN
Level 2
Level 2

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 28
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  Hellfires on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

ARTHAN wrote: I still remember when I first played Blob 1. It was really funny, but it had some glitches. However, Hellfires has greatly improved it and I hope my advices were useful to him. Anyway, I voted this game 5/5 because I was trully impressed by the skill of such a new game developer. Hellfires, congratulations!!!

Hoorah! Very Happy Thanks! Thanks for the advises, they were really usefully! Smile

Yeey! 300 plays Smile
avatar
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://hellfiresproduction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blob the Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum