What has happened with YoYoGames.com?

Go down

What has happened with YoYoGames.com?

Post  ARTHAN on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey, Hellfires (or anyone lese who still uses this forum), do you know what has happened with YoYoGames.com? I mean, the whole site has been changed! OMG! I don't know how to use it anymore!!!! pale pale pale
ARTHAN
Level 2
Level 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What has happened with YoYoGames.com?

Post  djk164 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 pm

yeah, the new yoyogames has messed me up too. but i explored a little, and found out how to get to the main website.
On the top of the screen, there are different tabs. Like, Game Maker, Games, Support, Company.
go to the tab that says, "Games" there will be a drop down menu that appears, just by hovering your mouse over it.
Then pick the last option which is "Sandbox"

Instead of the URL being www.yoyogames.com it will change to sandbox.yoyogames.com

Hope i helped

djk164
Level 5
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTHAN on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Yes, you actually helped A LOT, djk! Really thank you for your hint!! Rolling Eyes
ARTHAN
Level 2
Level 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellfires on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 am

OMG It looks horrible O.O
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

View user profile http://hellfiresproduction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maxxyboy2000 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 am

Yea, agreed. Why sandbox? Don't they like the games we made? Why can't they call it 'Full Games Site', or 'User-made' or something. 'Sandbox' sounds like it is just a random collection of games. Shocked

maxxyboy2000
Level 0
Level 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellfires on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 am

maxxyboy2000 wrote:'Sandbox' sounds like it is just a random collection of games. Shocked

Accually, it is Smile
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

Back to top Go down

Sandbox=real yoyogame community

Post  ARTHAN on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Personaly, I don't understand why they decided to 'hide' the true YoYoGames community under the title of 'sandbox'. It looks like they are embarassed because of the YoYoGames community or they are just interested in making money by selling a few catchy GM games on Ipad consoles. Pathetic! They can earn a lot of money by selling the full GM 8.1 version online and if they do not like our games, they can play them first and, if they are playable enough, they can upload them later on the site. But 'Sandbox' ?!?!?!? Come on, at least give it a proper title!
By the way, Mark Overmars must recall the old good days when he created versions of GameMaker for free without asking for extra money (Game Maker Version 4 and 5, for example). Nowdays, he behaves more like a bussinessman and less like a programmer, if you ask me.
Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
ARTHAN
Level 2
Level 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellfires on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 am

ARTHAN wrote: Personaly, I don't understand why they decided to 'hide' the true YoYoGames community under the title of 'sandbox'. It looks like they are embarassed because of the YoYoGames community or they are just interested in making money by selling a few catchy GM games on Ipad consoles. Pathetic! They can earn a lot of money by selling the full GM 8.1 version online and if they do not like our games, they can play them first and, if they are playable enough, they can upload them later on the site. But 'Sandbox' ?!?!?!? Come on, at least give it a proper title!
By the way, Mark Overmars must recall the old good days when he created versions of GameMaker for free without asking for extra money (Game Maker Version 4 and 5, for example). Nowdays, he behaves more like a bussinessman and less like a programmer, if you ask me.
Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
I agree!
And I'm glad you are still sometimes a active on this forum Smile
Hellfires
Level 11
Level 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum