BARNEY IS A SUPA DUPPA AWESOME GAME CALLED THE BARNEY GAME WITH WEAPONS AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF IN THIS GAME PLAY CUZ IT HAS RAINBOWS AND CRACK COCAIN AND LUDWIG X TOLD ME TO CHANGE TITLE KTHXBAI 2

Go down

BARNEY IS A SUPA DUPPA AWESOME GAME CALLED THE BARNEY GAME WITH WEAPONS AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF IN THIS GAME PLAY CUZ IT HAS RAINBOWS AND CRACK COCAIN AND LUDWIG X TOLD ME TO CHANGE TITLE KTHXBAI 2

Post  Goku Kid on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

From my random boredom thing... I bring you BARNEY IS A SUPA DUPPA AWESOME GAME CALLED THE BARNEY GAME WITH WEAPONS AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF IN THIS GAME PLAY CUZ IT HAS RAINBOWS AND CRACK COCAIN AND LUDWIG X TOLD ME TO CHANGE TITLE KTHXBAI 2, Now contains gameplay W.I.P

To play, click here
Goku Kid
Level 1
Level 1

View user profile http://gokukid.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What a small name!

Post  ARTHAN on Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Dear Goku Kid, I think your game's name is too short. I think you should include just a few million more words to make it a bit longer, LOL!!!!
ARTHAN
Level 2
Level 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BARNEY IS A SUPA DUPPA AWESOME GAME CALLED THE BARNEY GAME WITH WEAPONS AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF IN THIS GAME PLAY CUZ IT HAS RAINBOWS AND CRACK COCAIN AND LUDWIG X TOLD ME TO CHANGE TITLE KTHXBAI 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum